The division has been in the forefront of organizing Conferences, Symposia and Seminars at International, Regional and National Level since its inception. The division has conducted over 190 events to date benefiting over 16,000 (cumulative numbers) clinicians and health care workers.
The mission of the Health Communications Division is to advance the quality of healthcare by optimizing the experience and process of healthcare communication through three major activities: education, publications, and partnerships.
The division stresses the concept that effective healthcare communication is a necessity, not an option. We create and disseminate innovative educational programs and services. We also engage in collaborative scientific activities, and we partner with other leading organizations that share our vision.
The Division has entered into tie-up with many international, regional and local institutions, government bodies and agencies to hold collaborative events.
Ministry of Health – UAE, Health Authority of Abu Dhabi, Dubai Health Authority, Emirates Medical Association, American Heart Association, Sheikh Hamdan Awards for Medical Sciences, Mayo Clinic-USA, Johns Hopkins-USA, Harvard Medical School Dubai Centre, National Healthcare Group, Singapore, Methodist International, USA, University of Hertfordshire, UK, KPJ Healthcare Group, Malaysia, Saudi German Hospitals Group, KSA, Arabian Gulf Medical University, Bahrain, International Hospital Federation, France, Asian Hospital Federation, Malaysia.
Based upon our experience with many health care organizations involved in systemic change, the Health Communications Division has developed a blueprint for change that acts as a framework to consider possibilities. The collaborative task is to identify the multi-level changes that will have the greatest impact and then design programs to bring about these changes.
The division has extensively designed and developed an impressive array of continuing education programs, including seminars and workshops encompassing the whole gamut of medicine and allied health sciences.
The overall goals of Health Communications Division are:
- Provide quality continuing health education using a variety of delivery techniques.
- Design programs that develop the ability of physicians, pharmacists, nurses and other health professionals to work cooperatively for the benefit of patients.
- Plan continuing education programs that meet the ever-changing needs of healthcare professionals.
- Continually innovate with respect to developing both live and enduring educational programs.
- Enter into agreements with other approved providers in an effort to increase the availability of quality continuing education.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Promote and contribute to the increased awareness of Latest Medical & Health care Developments in the region
- Encourage a free exchange of knowledge, information and skills within the Healthcare Industry.
- Arrange seminars, conferences, training courses and studies relating to Latest Medical and health issues.
- Establish good relations with other professional groups or societies in the region
- Create and encourage network friendships, contacts and communications between members.
Our strong track record of success attests to the close collaboration among our medical advisers, faculty members, clinical information staff, in-house creative and marketing team, and various divisions of the group.