Date: Jan 24, 2017
Time: 10:00 PM - 12:15 AM,
Location: CASH, Lecture Hall, Gulf Medical University Campus, Al Jurf, AjmanDownload Brochure Register Now
The programme covers:
- What level of monitoring does my poisoned patient need?
- When to use special measures after poisoning.
- What do i do if my patient refuses treatment?
This event is open to all grades of medical, healthcare and scientific staff and to students.
The event will be live Web-streamed with online interaction with Speakers and CPD-accredited by the UK Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians CPD Scheme (2 CPD credits) and CME-accredited by Ministry of Health and Prevention, UAE (2 CME hours)
- AED 45 for Health Professionals
- AED 36 for RCPE Fellow and Members, Thumbay Group Staff and GMU Students