It is the Mission of the Gulf Medical University to strengthen and promote excellence in medical education, biomedical research and patient care.
- GMU is committed to prepare a highly skilled health workforce made up of health care professionals, health management and support workers and health science investigators in order to meet the health care needs of the nation and the region.
- GMU will strive to produce health care professionals who will integrate the advances in research with the best clinical practices.
- GMU will promote health services, which incorporate the latest advances in scientific knowledge in a manner that supports education and research for the benefit of the community.
The Vision of Gulf Medical University is to be a leading contributor to the continuous improvement of the nation’s health care delivery system through the pursuit of excellence in medical education, biomedical research and health care services.
- The University aspires to provide a unique learning experience of high quality to our students and produce graduates whose competence will help them to make a significant contribution to the health of the community through pursuit of academia, research and health care.
- The University aspires to attract the best of students by offering a variety of excellent programs supported by quality administration and student support services.
- The University aspires to be known for excellence and impact of its research on the educational milieu of the nation and the outcomes of clinical care.
- The University aspires to be an integral part of the community through transfer of knowledge, continuous dialogue with the country’s health care planners and enhanced community service.